Friday, January 22, 2010

Fridays

I love Fridays. Not because it signals the end of the work week (which isn't really the truth for me; I'm not really sure when one week ends and another begins), but because I have the day off to go have lunch with my daughters. They're my little leading ladies, and I feel like I don't get to see them as much as I'd like to during the week. It's hard, since I drive an hour to get to my church everyday, and I get home late on Wednesdays and Thursdays. They're usually asleep by the time I come home then. That makes Fridays the day I can catch up with them, and spend some QT together. :-) Gracie has lunch at 11, and Bex has lunch at noon. Their schools are about 2 blocks from each other, so I can go get a couple of happy meals and scoot in to see the two of them.

I also have to go to DMV today, and then clean my garage. I bought a bowflex, and have to make room for it. As much as I'd like to sit in my recliner and read a good book, there's work to be done. *sigh* Off to it! Hope you all have a blessed day! Remember to be the church!

No comments:

Post a Comment