Saturday, January 23, 2010

DMV...

Ok, so I'm sitting here in the DMV, looking at the largest crowd I've ever seen at one of these. The counter has been stuck at 92 for the last 10 minutes; I'm number 127. Probably no hope of me being on time to my 11am appointment. These places facinate me, though. What an amazing microcosm of God's creative ability. There must be 10 countries and 15 races represented here. Looking around, hearing all the different languages, seeing these cultures in one place gives you a different perspective on the DMV.

Instead of hating it here, perhaps we should celebrate it as a great, uniting force for change...(please realize that my tongue is planted firmly in cheek right now).

Oh, they're up to number 97 now! I might make it out alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment