Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Putting Things In Order

So, now the hard part is here. We're trying to organize this benefit concert, and I'm looking forward to the end result. There's a lot of hard work that has to come before, however. My first senior pastor, David Poyta, used to tell me almost everyday that there is value in the process. If I close my eyes, I can still see him, sitting at his desk, speaking to me in that NY accent he had. "Eric", he'd say, "there's value in the process. Remember that God values the process". How many times has that lesson been learned, over and over it seems? I feel like God has to continually remind me that because He values the process, I need to do so, also.

So, off I go to continue planning for this show. How exciting it is to pull together two bands, three ministries, a bunch of people, and get a great opportunity to serve God? I can't wait. Back to work. Love you all. Remember to be the church today!

No comments:

Post a Comment