Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Ah, Memorial Day. A somber day to remember our fallen heroes, respect our servicemen and women, and to finish up a bunch of our honey-do lists. I'm excited because I have the opportunity to clean my garage today. Sounds like fun, right? I mean, who wouldn't want to bury themselves in a winter's worth of clutter and junk, just so they could get to the workout equipment left buried underneath a fake Christmas tree? Yes, I admit it. My Christmas tree is in pieces in my garage, rather than in its box in the shed. I never actually put it away. Sure, we took the ornaments off, but didn't have the time to put it away. As I recall, it was raining. Or I was tired. Or I was busy. Something like that. So - now you know my dark secret. I will be rectifying this today, but I've let it go on for too long. Although, look at the bright side! Today, I will remember fallen heroes, and ALSO get to celebrate Christmas all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment