Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's been awhile...

Well, hello! Sorry that I haven't posted since Easter, Faithful Followers. Honestly, I've been dealing with a lot, and not quite sure what I wanted to share with you. So, now I have clarity in my mind about what I should share with you. And it is......

wait for it....

keep waiting....

okay, I got nothing. Really. I suppose I can talk about the band for a minute. For this summer, we have a number of dates lined up to play, but are looking for much more. We want to play anywhere we are able to, and are actively looking for new venues. If you know of anywhere that would let us play, please tell me. Our drummer, Lea, will be returning on May 11th, and we'll get into the studio right after that to lay down about 5 tracks. Then it's time to kick off the summer! We really want to make this summer memorable, so we'll be rehearsed up, and ready to rock.

New video is posted on youtube of our last concert, so check that out under the "stearnse1" channel. Here's a taste:



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment